Name: Sudhir Kumar Raut
Father’s Name: Late Arakshita Raut
Mother’s Name: Mahalakshmi Raut
Schooling: Utkalmani High School, Madhabandha (Native Village), Chikiti, Ganjam.
Higher Education: Studied upto M.Sc. (Physics), Khallikote College, Brahmapur.
- 1½ Yrs Physics Lecturer in a private college.
- 2 Yrs Physics Teacher in MAV, School, Brahmapur.
- 4 Yrs Physics (Private Tuition) at Home.
- 3 Yrs Physics Faculty at FIIT-JEE, New Delhi.
- 3 Yrs Programme Director-cum-Principal, Nalanda Educational Group,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- 12 Yrs Director-cum-Physics Faculty, Aryabhatta Learning Forum Pvt. Ltd,
Social Work: (A) Chairman – Aryabhatta Foundation
1. Work Carried out
1. Education :
Poor Students are given free coaching in arrangement with Aryabhatta Learning Forum Pvt. Ltd., in addition to scholarship to pursue higher study. A good no. of socially weaker section students are pursuing higher
studies in institutes of National and International level.
2. On Science :
- Organises Scientific Quizzes and painting and debate competition among school students.
- Workshops on science to fight superstition.
- Organises District level National Science Day.
3. On Environment :
- Awareness campaign for plantation through the campaign vehicle “SABUJA RATH” for last six years.
- Plant trees in district of Ganjam in thousands every year.
- Erected several hundreds of trees grounded by “Phaline”.
- Latest campaign on the menace of plastic pollution, water conservation, plantation to fight environmental degradation through “PARIVESHA JATTHA”.
- Organises Kabisamilani, Quizzes, Painting and debate competitions on environment to provide awareness among
the new generation.
- Organises rallies, padyatras,humanchain, cycle rallies for environment on Earth day, Forest day, Environment day etc.
2. Funding : Self
3. Vision :
- To create a healthy rejuvenated scientific society.
- Make the under privileged stronger through education.
- Make the environment pollution free with plants everywhere.
B) Co-ordinator, Forum For Ganjam
In active cooperation of some dedicated philanthropists of Ganjam, especially Brahmapur works for the upliftment of the society especially Ganjam and South Odisha.
- Work Carried Out : Work to improve in the condition of Ganjam in
1. Education, 2. Health, 3. Tourism, 4. Irrigation
- Vision : Make Odisha and Ganjam in particular stronger to the an active partner in the nation building. “SAMAGRIKA VIKASH” of Odisha is the greatest objective.
- Success : Succeeded in bringing IISER to Brahmapur, Water project Jani Bili, Renovation of Ramalingam tank, Bam, and other projects for the people of Ganjam.
1. Ravibar Samaj – 20.05.2018
2. Times of India -06.06.2018, 11.06.2018
3. Local editions of all Odia newspapers.
4. Kalinga TV 9am News – 10.06.2018