Name : Laxman Kumar Palatasingh, s/o late Banshidhar Palatasingh.
Date of birth: 2nd April 1957 (i.e. within 65 years as on 31.10.2018.)
2.Post Graduate Diploma in Agil. Extension Management(PGDAEM)
3. Empanelled Consultant of APICOL in the year 1995.
Date of entry in to Govt. Service: 14.10.1980.
Date of retirement from Govt. Service: 30.04.2017
Posts & Year in which started working:
1. Junior Agril.Officer (1980)
3. Dist. Agriculture Officer(2014)
4. Deputy Director of Agriculture (2015)
Email: [email protected]
NATURE OF DUTIES PERFORMED DURING SERVICE PERIOD:
- Agril. Field Extension works as JAO,
- Agril. Specialist works as AGRONOMIST,
- Dist. Level Agril. works as DAO
- Revenue Dist. Level Agril. works as DDA.
- Project Formulation & Training
- Delivered lecturesin Ag.Ecoonomics at Agriculture College,
A BRIEF NOTE ON EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL NETWORKS & DELIVERABLES
FIELDS OF EXPERIENCE:
During my long 36 years of service experience, I was working in different fields as enumerated below:
1.Worked as Field Extension Officer in the block level
2.Worked as Subject Matter Specialist(SMS) with regard to Agronomic Field level works in the working district.
3.Worked as Regular Trainer for staff & officers in the working districts.
4.Worked as State Level Trainer at state level for officers of various departments on different topics like:
- Formulation of Agricultural Projects
- Appraisal Techniques of Agricultural Projects
- Preparation of Investment & Repayment Plan for financing of Agricultural Projects
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme in Agriculture
- Identification & Development of Micro-Enterprises in
- Agriculture for Livelihood Promotion of rural entrepreneurs.
- Processing & Value Addition of Agricultural Produces for higher Net Income and Employment.